In order to see these beautiful colours that are always present but usually invisible, you need both the dark and the light.
I am very grateful for reading this article which really describes me so accurately.
✨✨ Traits Of An Empath ✨✨
An empath is someone who is highly sensitive to the energy and emotions emanating from people, animals and everything that exists around them. They have the ability to scan other people’s auras and souls and can intuitively pick up on past, present and even future thoughts and feelings and can quite accurately determine another person’s emotional, mental and physical state.
The saying “never judge a book by its cover” would ring true for an empath. Never would they trust the outer appearance or deceptive superficial exteriors; they will always sense what goes on behind the masks.
Unfortunately all too often an empath is led to believe that these paranormal type skills do not exist in today’s world and their words are criticised, disbelieved and are told to be wrong. Downplaying an empath’s intuition, will benefit someone who may be trying to manipulate or use trickery, or someone with very little faith that these abilities exists.
To thrive, empaths need to work on learning how to trust their own judgment and intuition so they can be at one with the inherent superpowers they have been born with.
If an empath does not have a good understanding of themselves and how to work with energy rather than pushing against it or absorbing it all, not only can this be emotionally debilitating, it may also result in physical illness with depression, stress and anxiety taking a toll on the body and a very high chance of suffering from the effects of burnout.
Like with all things, there are variations of the empath personality type. Some people will identify strongly, others will only recognise themselves in a few of the following traits:
1. Feels calmer when alone, and in relationships requires distance and regular periods of solitude.
2. When in the company of others an empath struggles to work out whether they are feeling their own emotions or the emotions of those around them.
3. Struggles to remain present as the chaos of emotions around them pushes and pulls on an empath’s own thoughts, feelings and emotions.
4. Often says yes to others without thinking of their own needs.
5. In relationships or friendships, very often puts other people before themselves, as though everyone else’s pleasure and happiness is more important than their own.
6. Relationships can often move too fast and can become intense very quickly as the empath connects on a deep, intimate level very quickly due to the ability to absorb other people’s energy and emotions.
7. An empath will often take full responsibility for how others treat them and for anything that goes wrong in relationships. They have a great amount of compassion and can clearly see other people’s emotional baggage and so they make many excuses for why people behave as they do, and this is very often to the detriment of an empath.
8. Tends to connect with people who are suffering and often wants to heal others or try to make the world a better place for them.
9. Can find themselves taking on and absorbing other people’s problems and being used as a sounding board or dumping ground so that others can offload their emotional baggage.
10. Instinctively knows when someone around them is not being truthful.
11. Sometimes empaths just know things, without having any idea of where they gained the information. When trying to work out the truth from a lie it can seem as though the information has been presented forward so that it can be used to help make a decision. The empath should only trust the information if they are highly skilled at reading themselves and others accurately and if paranoia or other information is not clouding their judgement.
12. An empath’s mind is an inquisitive one and they are constantly searching for answers and theorize and philosophise constantly.
13. An empath who is highly in tune with themselves and skilled at reading others will often be able to pick up on someone else’s thought processes even if they are thousands of miles away.
14. Connects very strongly to the animal kingdom and identifies very easily with the emotional and physical pains that animals go through.
15. Is often most at peace and feeling harmonious when spending time with nature and roaming around the outdoors.
16. Can feel the energy surrounding physical things and will often choose clothing or material purchases based on the energy that has attached to them.
17. Very creative and highly imaginative, writing, art, music, painting, dancing, acting, painting, building and designing are a few of the traits that empaths very often are passionate about.
18. An empath will likely get distracted easily when they are doing things they don’t enjoy and will quickly zone out or day dream when placed in situations where their mind is not stimulated.
It’s happening for you, not to you.
△ The Ever Unfolding Rose △
Cracked open. It’s happening for you, not to you.
The challenge of life is to keep your heart open when you most want to close it. To let life crack you open. To open through hurt and loss. To allow what is falling away to fall away.
Being human is a courageous act. A life well lived is full of losses and tragedies, as much as triumphs and adventures. Wherever you find yourself at the moment, life is coaxing you to keep your heart open no matter how much it hurts. To continually unfold. To let life crack you open.
Perhaps you are going through a difficult time right now. Instead of cursing the difficulty, see it as a blessing. To open yourself up to the truth that, perhaps, as hard as it may be, life is happening for you, not to you. And one day, in the not-too-distant future, you may just bless the thing that broke you down and cracked you open because the world needs you open.
Now is the time to go gently. To treat yourself like a tender, sweet baby. To wrap yourself in a blanket and trust that the Mother has you cradled in her arms. The seas may not all be smooth sailing, but you are safe and you are held. One day, not too far from today, you will look back at the transformation and be blown away by the poetry of life. Everything is going to be OK.
Work Your Light: Everything is going to be OK. Let it crack you open.
The Optimism Card is of great value and achievement. Your reality is shifting in a much more positive direction. Look for an exciting new development in money, romance, or career. This could also manifest as a personal accomplishment or a creative success. Old blocks are breaking through, and you are choosing to see the light at the end of the tunnel. There’s an increased optimism taking hold in your attitude, and you’ve finally determined to raise your consciousness to a more positive outlook. This reveals a much more beneficial mind-set than you may have had in the past. Your attitude of optimism ensures that a very bright future… one you may not have been expecting… is on its way. Stay consistent and focused.
The Universe will bless you and bring forth all you need.
I choose optimism and joy throughout each day. I look to the future with hope and excitement…
I am grateful for Divine Wisdom 🏵️🌼🌸
Abundance Is Pouring Into Your Life.
Now is the time to release any feelings of lack or not being worthy and celebrate the success and infinite abundance as it is pouring into all aspects of your life. You have reached the point that you have been fighting to get to whether you realise it or not.
Along with this energy of abundance is the energy of love, commit to the practice of seeing the good in all things so it can be mirrored within those you choose to interact with.
You have worked hard to make it to this point, there is still work that needs to be done as you release the energy of lack. Just know that you are being protected by the Angels and your loved ones as they watch over you.
Your light shines brightly as you learn to release control and enjoy the journey. Continue to trust in yourself and follow your intuition as it's giving you the information you need to take the path of least resistance to success.
Love and financial stability along with whatever gives you a sense of bliss is here as you begin this new cycle of your life.
( ☆* Blessings.
★.¸¸¸. •°´♡¸.★*´♡ ♡
Spirit of Sharka
Soothe your Soul
I give myself permission to open to new possibility.
I give myself permission to change my mind, my direction and my muse.
I give myself permission to do things in my own magically unique and moonstruck way.
I am willing to create new visions without knowing how I will get there.
I am willing to communicate differently with the desires that beat loudly in my heart.
I am willing to be misunderstood as I make changes that better serve my soul.
May I receive the blessings of calmness, clarity and wisdom to make choices that bring me joy.
May I dare to dream bigger, to demand more and to question everything so as to discover what I now need to feel whole in my life.
May I see myself as worthy, capable and deserved of what I desire and free to seek even more.
I accept my restless mind and my wildly loving heart.
I accept there is no one thing that will satisfy the whole of me.
I accept my duality and my complexity for they help me to shapeshift through this colourful life.
I choose wonder, possibility and love
~ I always choose love ~
¸¸'•. ¸.•' ⁀⋱‿💛•.♡.•⁀⋱💛‿•.♡.•💛
Spirit of Sharka